Monday, June 4, 2012

Learn to Draw via Pokemon: Bulbasaur

So I have a fairly... boring job. It's a job though, and I'm thrilled to have it, but there is a great part of my day spent on hold while waiting for someone on the other end to figure out the answer to the questions I ask them. This led me to start trying to draw again. I've always wanted to draw, so I figured what better way to spend my  "on hold time" at work than to work on my drawing skills. So I'm undertaking a project: to sketch at least the first 150 Pokemon and post them on here. I'm hoping to improve with each sketch and I would very much welcome constructive critique. I really know nothing technical about drawing so any insight would be welcomed ! I'm aware these are not FANTASTIC, and I'm not doing this for praise, it's more of a time filler turned learning experiment. So here we go. (side note, I'm aware these are not cleaned up well and on lined paper. I plan to find a program to edit them to be cleaner later on).





No. 1 Bulbasaur





No comments:

Post a Comment