Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dexter




Photo Credit goes to Carissa Starr!! (Website/Tumblr/Facebook). Obviously, I don’t own Dexter nor do I pretend to. I just like making dolls for people as gifts!So this is a crocheted doll of Dexter that I made for my sister (who took these pictures)! The doll pattern is the same that I use every time, which is here. The shirt and the apron I did free hand, and the blood stains are used with red t-shirt dye! His little knife is made out of aluminum foil and yarn, I believe (it’s been a year since I worked on this).
The box I bought at a Michaels store and painted it. The slides are sheet protectors cut into pieces and held together with red t-shirt dye in the middle. This by far has been one of my more in depth projects! I even started watching Dexter while doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment