Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kamen Rider 555


My latest project was a gift for my boyfriend, Alex, who loves the Kamen Rider franchise. I had never heard of Kamen Rider before meeting him, and to be honest, I haven't seen very much of any of the series. However, I enjoyed making this figure of Kamen Rider 555! I love the armor and how detailed it is! Per his request, I’ve actually documented the majority of the process of making it!




Photo 1: Started out with just making the head. The entire figure was made by crocheting in a circular motion.











Photo 2: This is the head completed before stuffing.














 Photo 3: The body in pieces























Photo 4: The body put together! Sewn with the yarn.






















Photo 5: The completed Kamen Rider! I placed him next to a ruler to see the size. His armor is made of felt and attached via glue gun (I don’t recommend using this… I learned my lesson the hard way. Fabric glue is the way to go. Less battle scars). His armor took about 4 hours to construct.






















Photo 6: Back Shot














Photo 7: Side Shot


No comments:

Post a Comment